Sep 15, 2011

St. Jude's Walk

I've been thinking of ways that I can give back as soon as I'm better.

Oh Facebook.  You DO know me too well!  As I was browsing pages and pages of beautiful faces, searching for hair models to use in my leave-behind for out here in Shigan, I stumbled upon an advertisement for St. Jude's Medical Research Walk.

It will happen on Saturday, November 19, in various locations across the nation.  I will be coming back to my roots to walk with as large of an army as I can gather in the Des Moines march.

If you are interested in joining, please sign up!

Visit Ashley Hinton's Page!
You can then choose to register to walk, or to donate.  I believe it is free, but the goal is to raise money for these families who can't necessarily afford all their treatments--especially those who are uninsured!

If you choose to walk, you will need to register, then underneath "Participation Type," click the button beside "Join A Team."  The team name is "Beat Cancer"

Thank you SO much!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment