Oct 2, 2011

Toothache

Lately I've been having awful pains in my molars.  It feels like I have a cavity (or several) but I know that can't be the case because I've been brushing my teeth regularly and even using ACE mouth wash more than I had previously.

This morning it was bothering me really bad so I asked Isaac if it were possible that this was a side effect of the chemo.  And of course, yes it is.  Once again, since my teeth are fast-replicating cells, I'm bound to some level of pain.

It feels like all the molars in my mouth are loose.  But they're not.  Believe me--I tried yanking on them.

On a different note, I can't wait to get started on the photoshoot come Tuesday!  Hopefully the end product will be something fabulous enough to get me hired in a salon out here.  We can hope.

1 comment:

  1. Have you visited your dentist already? Well, a toothache can be very annoying, but there are some ways to relieve the pain while waiting for your next dentist visit. First, you can buy over-the counter pain medications and topical treatments to numb the pain. And you can also mix 2-3 teaspoons of salt in a glass of water to gargle for 30 seconds. This will clean out the areas of the infected tooth to provide some relief. =)

    ReplyDelete