Oct 23, 2011

What Do YOU Think?

Hello friends!!

Today's blog is to ask you to please participate in a poll.  I am considering buying a domain name and starting up a website that advertises my skills as a hairstylist--primarily, a stylist that travels to brides.

However, before I buy a name, I want to make sure that it fits three criteria:

  1. It flows off the tongue smoothly
  2. You have a hard time forgetting it
  3. It's easy to spell
Go ahead and cast your vote!  The poll is located in the upper right-hand corner of my blog and will be up until November 6th.

P.S. If you could pass this along to your friends, post it on your Facebook, or re-Tweet it, I would appreciate it a TON!  The more people participate, the better feedback I get--which hopefully translates to a good business decision.

THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment